Take advantage of our extensive expertise in commercial lending and deposits to ensure your staff has the knowledge needed to be successful in business services.
The following are some of the custom sessions we’ve provided to credit unions:
- Advanced Tax Return and Financial Statement Analysis – This intermediate to advanced level course is designed to teach your staff how to take their analysis of business financials to the next level.
- Board and Business Loan Committee Training – Give key decision makers the information and knowledge they need to successfully oversee your credit union’s business lending program.
- Branch Staff Training – Give your branch staff the training they need to promote your business services program.
- Business Deposit Procedures – What does your staff need to know to open a business deposit account? Answer this question and many more in a detailed session specific to your credit union.
- Business Lending Bootcamp – This course delivers a comprehensive look at credit union business lending with in-depth case studies and hands on learning. This course will cover topics that will help your staff succeed in today’s dynamic and competitive business lending marketplace.
- Commercial Real Estate Lending for Credit Unions – This course provides an in-depth overview of key concepts and methods for evaluating, underwriting, and managing all types of CRE loans.
- New Product Offerings – Tap into resources and advice for rounding out your product offerings without reinventing the wheel.
These trainings can be delivered in a variety of formats including webinar, teleseminar, and on-site.