Does your credit union have an efficient and comprehensive marketing plan to reach businesses in your community? Recorded from a live session on January 19, 2017, Join CU Business Group for an engaging webinar on the 7 things your credit union can do to attract larger, more sophisticated businesses and grow your program. We’ll discuss:
- Customized cross-selling and marketing for new and existing members
- Onboarding and tips for keeping business members happy at your credit union
- Why business members go elsewhere for their financing needs
- Promoting business services through community engagement
- How social media plays a key role in outreach
- Training your staff and getting branches on board with business services
- Using your website as a marketing tool to bring in more business members
Meet the Instructor
Mike Smith – VP/Senior Business Services Officer, 26 Years Experience
Mike has more than 26 years experience in commercial banking, business consulting and education. Before joining CUBG he served as a Commercial Loan Officer and Vice President of a Texas based community bank where he was responsible for business development and portfolio management with an emphasis on real estate and healthcare banking.
Previously he was Director of the Small Business Development Center and an adjunct instructor at Lone Star Community College System in Houston. Mike has been with CUBG for 11 years. He consults with credit unions in the Midwest region of the United States on all aspects of business services, completes independent loan and portfolio reviews, and develops curriculum for CUBG’s education programs.