Who Should Attend:
Commercial credit analysts, commercial loan officers, loan committee members, and anyone else looking to sharpen their business lending skills and become a more effective lender.
A basic understanding of business tax returns and cash flow analysis, prior attendance to CUBG’s Business Lending Bootcamp, or more than one year of experience in commercial credit analysis or lending.
This two-day, hands-on course is an intermediate to advanced level course designed to teach you how to take your analysis of business financials to the next level. Learn how to use business tax returns and financial statements to gain a full understanding of a borrower’s financial state, and determine if you should lend them money (or lend them more money)!
- The various financial statements including balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flow
- Trend and financial ratio analyses
- How and when to properly use EBITDA, NOI, and UCA Cash Flow analyses to determine borrower’s repayment ability
- Peer comparison using industry analysis
- How the balance sheet affects cash flow
- Using advanced techniques to determine a loan’s risk-level
- Case studies covering commercial & industrial and commercial real estate loans
For questions or additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations within 30 days of the session will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations within 7 days of the session will be charged 50% of the normal fee.
Educational materials are proprietary and will only be provided to course attendees.