Duration: 93 minutes
Recorded from the live presentation on January 26, 2023, this webinar gives key decision makers the information and knowledge they need to successfully oversee your credit union’s business lending program. We’ll review MBL regulations and important regulatory issues as well as the importance of cash flow and how to calculate it and other key financial ratios. Learn to distinguish between the different types of business loans and understand the primary functions of a business loan committee.
- MBL regulations and important regulatory issues
- The primary functions of a business loan committee
- Distinguishing between the different types of business loans
- Key underwriting criteria
- Balance sheets and income statements
- The importance of cash flow, how to calculate it, and other key financial ratios
- Environmental and appraisal issues and how they can affect the loan decision
- Key aspects of the credit presentation document – what should be included and what is most important
- Portfolio management techniques including risk monitoring, concentrations, and problem loan monitoring
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.