Join CU Business Group’s business lending experts for an exclusive webinar to give key decision makers the information and knowledge they need to successfully oversee your credit union’s business lending program.
- MBL regulations and important regulatory issues
- The primary functions of a business loan committee
- Distinguishing between the different types of business loans
- Key underwriting criteria
- Balance sheets and income statements
- The importance of cash flow, how to calculate it, and other key financial ratios
- Environmental and appraisal issues and how they can affect the loan decision
- Key aspects of the credit presentation document – what should be included and what is most important
- Portfolio management techniques including risk monitoring, concentrations, and problem loan monitoring
Registration fees now include log-ins for up to 4 individuals from your credit union!
Please enter all attendees’ emails in the Notes section during checkout.
Date: November 19, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 90 minutes
Cancellations within 30 days of the session will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations within 7 days of the session will be charged 50% of the normal fee.
Educational materials are proprietary and will only be provided to course attendees.