Appraising commercial real estate requires a higher standard of certification as well as additional analysis in the Appraisal Report. This recording of a live session will help you learn more about CRE Appraisals, a critical tool to help protect both the credit union and your member.
Hear about the latest NCUA rules for CRE Appraisals, and some of the key areas and differences you’ll find in Appraisals for business purpose loans.
Plus, gain important tips for managing the Appraisal review process and controls within your program.
Length: 38 minutes
Specific topics for this session include:
- When it is appropriate to order a commercial real estate Appraisal
- What Part 722 of the NCUA Regulations and the NCUA’s Final Rule say about Appraisals
- The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Appraiser certification and your credit union’s due diligence
- The different types of Appraisals and valuation approaches
- What your credit union should do upon receiving the Appraisal
Suggested audience: Management, business loan officers and analysts, and credit committee members.