Conducting an effective interview with a business member is a key component of a successful business services program.
This webinar will review the following interviewing tools and techniques:
- Key questions and techniques to help staff learn about the member and their business
- Open/closed and other types of questions – how to best choose your question and why
- Specific questions to identify lending opportunities and clarify financing possibilities
- Detailed questions that will lead to the best deposit product package
- The sales process and what to do with the information from the interview
Suggested Audience: Management, business loan officers, branch managers, new accounts, and any front line staff that will talk with members regarding business loans and deposits.
Length: 45 minutes
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.