Conducting an effective interview with a business member is a key component of a successful business services program.
Our training centers around the following interviewing tools and techniques:
- Key questions and techniques to help staff learn about the member and their business
- Open/closed and other types of questions – how to best choose your question and why
- Specific questions to identify lending opportunities and clarify financing possibilities
- Detailed questions that will lead to the best deposit product package
- The sales process and what to do with the information from the interview
Suggested Audience: Management, business loan officers, branch managers, new accounts, and any front line staff that will talk with members regarding business loans and deposits.
Length: 45 minutes