Duration: 65 minutes
Reviewing CRE appraisals is a regulatory requirement, and a critical part of loan underwriting. Many of the findings from appraisal reviews are important to include in the credit presentation and key in making a decision on the loan.
In this special webinar from October 11, 2022, learn about performing, understanding, and using commercial appraisal reviews in underwriting.
– Building a process for appraisal reviews
– Ensuring compliance with NCUA rules and the Interagency Guidance on Appraisals and Evaluations
– Whether outsourcing reviews is appropriate for your Credit Union
– Key areas to focus on in the appraisal
– Reviewing an appraisal effectively and efficiently
– Using the appraisal review as a tool to spot and mitigate risk
– Next steps after identifying an issue
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.