Date: October 11, 2022
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 60 minutes
Reviewing CRE appraisals is a regulatory requirement, and a critical part of loan underwriting. Many of the findings from appraisal reviews are important to include in the credit presentation and key in making a decision on the loan.
Join CUBG for this special webinar and learn about performing, understanding, and using commercial appraisal reviews in underwriting.
– Building a process for appraisal reviews
– Ensuring compliance with NCUA rules and the Interagency Guidance on Appraisals and Evaluations
– Whether outsourcing reviews is appropriate for your Credit Union
– Key areas to focus on in the appraisal
– Reviewing an appraisal effectively and efficiently
– Using the appraisal review as a tool to spot and mitigate risk
– Next steps after identifying an issue
Cancellations within 30 days of the session will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations within 7 days of the session will be charged 50% of the normal fee.
Educational materials are proprietary and will only be provided to course attendees.