Duration: 95 minutes
As new originations slow and existing loans face uncertainty, it may be time to reassess how your credit union makes and manages loans. Join the experts at CUBG in this session from August 2,2023 for the best methods to manage your commercial lending program in today’s economy.
– Current industry business and commercial loan performance
– Examiner hot buttons
– Trends in loan structure and pricing
– Using stress testing to detect loans with enhanced risk
– New underwriting criteria for assessing loan quality
– Guarantor and business liquidity, tenant and lease risk, and rapidly changing loan to values
– Tips for loan officers on keeping up with borrowers who are facing challenges
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.