Duration: 62 minutes
Collateral analysis is a key component of commercial loan underwriting. As a commercial lender or credit analyst, knowing how to read an appraisal is a critical part of the loan approval process. This webinar from February 9, 2022 will help you understand appraisals and how to use them in gathering much more than just the loan to value.
Join CUBG and learn more about CRE appraisals, a critical tool to help protect both the credit union and your member.
– Why a commercial real estate appraisal is useful
– The regulations on obtaining and using appraisals
– How to read and interpret the information in the appraisal
– Getting the full picture of the collateral securing your loans
– Using the appraisal data to make better credit decisions
– Performing a review that meets regulatory standards
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.