Missed CUBG’s national conference this year? Join CUBG’s CEO Larry Middleman for a report on the best practices and top gems of wisdom shared at this year’s events. This 75-minute webinar session will highlight the key areas of focus from this year’s conferences and what those mean for your credit union. Hear about:
- Current trends in business services for credit unions, and performance comparison to banks
- The commercial real estate market and today’s overall economic outlook
- Effectively processing small loans
- Growing business deposits
- Creative sources and ways to grow loan volumes
- How commercial lending needs to shift to fit with millennials, the business owners and entrepreneurs of tomorrow
- Benchmarking staffing levels in commercial lending
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 75 minutes
Cancellations within 30 days of the session will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations within 7 days of the session will be charged 50% of the normal fee.
Educational materials are proprietary and will only be provided to course attendees.
Meet the Instructor
Larry Middleman – President/CEO, 39 Years Experience
Larry Middleman, President/CEO and Founder of CU Business Group, LLC has 39 years of credit union and commercial banking expertise. Larry founded CUBG in 2002 and has built it into the largest business services provider in the credit union industry, serving more than 580 credit unions in 48 states. As a CPA and banking executive, Larry has done extensive work with financial institutions across the U.S. on product design, pricing, process improvement, and sales management. Larry’s role at CUBG is leading new product development and consulting with credit unions on business services strategies, program development, and pricing.