Duration: 90 minutes
Construction and development (C&D) loans can be lucrative for credit unions. However, C&D lending also poses a variety of unique challenges.
Whether you are looking to get started in construction lending or interested in enhancing your current program, this webinar will give you the tools you need to succeed.
In webinar discusses:
– Construction loan types, loan structures, and terms
– Key risk factors in C&D lending
– Regulatory rules and guidance
– Developing policies and procedures for construction lending
– Underwriting construction loans, including reviewing plans, budgets, and feasibility
– Managing the construction period including inspections, draws, title work, and monitoring
– When to use third-party assistance and how to find it
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.