Duration: 64 minutes
When analyzing a loan on commercial real estate collateral, lenders typically focus on loan to value, management, and cash flow. However, analyzing the tenants that pay rent to generate that cash flow is also essential.
Join CUBG in this recording from April 6, 2023 and learn how to assess these tenants and perform the necessary due diligence on this revenue stream.
- Applying the 5 C’s of Credit to tenant analysis
- Credit tenants (usually big businesses)
- Non-credit tenants (the mom and pop businesses)
- Using non-financial data to assess tenant quality
- Where to find and how to review financial information
- Mitigating tenant risk
- Measuring your borrowers’ knowledge of their tenants and leases
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.