Duration: 72 minutes
Looking to grow your commercial loan portfolio? Consider looking beyond commercial real estate.
Commercial and industrial (C&I) loans are short- and long-term loans to fund working capital and finance capital expenditures such as vehicles, equipment, and machinery.
Today, C&I loans are playing a more important role in business lending than ever before. Offering true C&I loans can benefit your credit union in a variety of ways, including a greater ability to capture the full business relationship. There are also many cross-sell opportunities, making C&I lending a highly profitable loan product.
Recorded from a live session on March 24, 2022, explore the opportunity C&I lending presents for growing and diversifying your portfolio.
– Common C&I loan and line of credit types
– Underwriting C&I loans and lines of credit
– Valuing non-real estate collateral
– Determining proper loan amounts and structures
– Interest rates and fees for these loans
– Using C&I lending to attract new members, grow loans, and increase business deposits
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.