Date: April 11, 2024
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 60 minutes
Hotels and hospitality related loans are an area of opportunity for credit unions looking to grow and diversify their portfolio. However, the hotel industry presents unique risks. Join CUBG for this webinar on how to effectively make and manage loans to all types of hotels.
This webinar will discuss:
– Performing the initial credit analysis using industry specific underwriting techniques
– Assessing the hotel business model and management
– Reviewing franchise agreements
– Using industry comparison and performance data to make lending decisions
– Conducting collateral analysis to understanding hotel credit risk
– Appraisals on hotels, including value of the real estate, improvements, furniture and fixtures, and going concern value
For live webinars, a full-team registration includes multiple attendees for your credit union. Please include these emails in the notes section at checkout. Each attendee will need a unique login link for access.
A recording of the session is also available for full-team access registrations upon request. For individual registrations for webinars, the recording will be available to purchase after the session. If you registered as an individual, you can request a discount code to use on the recording purchase.
Educational materials are proprietary and are not to be shared outside of the purchasing credit union.