Duration: 80 minutes
Multi-tenant retail and shopping centers are one of the most common types of commercial real estate loans made by credit unions. In this webinar, CUBG discusses how to properly underwrite these loans, and the unique challenges they present.
We cover the following key concepts:
– Analyzing cash flow and NOI using tax forms 8825, Schedule E, and pro formas
– Rent roll and tenant analysis
– Real estate leases
– Analyzing the financial strength of guarantors and sponsors
– Tips on conducting a pre-closing site visit
– Environmental due diligence
– Valuation and cap rates
– Important differences in analyzing loans for anchored, non-anchored, and neighborhood centers
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.