Duration: 58 minutes
The cornerstone of portfolio risk management is a sound credit risk rating system. In this recording of the live session on March 10, 2021 – we show you why a strong risk rating system is important, how to assess your current system, and how to use risk ratings to determine the current and future health of your portfolio.
- The key features of a good risk rating system
- What regulators are looking for
- Using risk rating reports as a tool for portfolio management
- The importance of risk ratings throughout your business lending program, including:
- In the life cycle of loans
- In the approval process
- As a resource management tool
- As part of the ALLR calculation
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.