Duration: 58 minutes
The ongoing pandemic has hit businesses hard. Now, almost a year later, what’s next for your borrowers and portfolio? With uncertainty ahead, it is time to prepare for what may be a difficult period in business lending. Hear from CUBG in this recording of a live session on March 2, 2021 as we share how to identify and work with loans experiencing financial issues.
- Which high-risk industries you should monitor closely
- How to detect problems early
- The first steps to take when dealing with a problem loan
- Monitoring cash flow and collateral issues
- How to tell if it is a TDR and what to do if it is
- Addressing problem loans in your commercial lending policy
- Reporting and communicating with your loan committee
- Long-term vs. short-term solutions for you and your borrower
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.