Duration: 65 minutes
The pandemic hit businesses hard. Now, years later, what’s next for your borrowers and portfolio?
With uncertainty ahead, credit unions must prepare for what may be a difficult period in business lending. Hear from CUBG’s Mike Smith in this recording from February 22, 2024 as he shares how to identify and work with loans experiencing financial issues.
This webinar discusses:
– Which high-risk industries you should monitor closely
– How to detect problems early
– The first steps to take when dealing with a problem loan
– Monitoring cash flow and collateral issues
– How to identify a TDR and what to do next
– Addressing problem loans in your commercial lending policy
– Reporting and communicating with your loan committee
– Long-term vs. short-term solutions for you and your borrower
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.