Date: May 21, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 60 minutes
What’s next for the PPP process?
You’ve helped your members with dozens – maybe even hundreds – of Paycheck Protection Program loans. The initial timing for PPP loan forgiveness is coming very soon. So what should you do to best prepare?
Join Larry Middleman and Mike Mucilli for a comprehensive look at the forgiveness process, featuring research from CUBG’s direct contact with SBA representatives, Colson Servicing Corporation, and conversations with credit unions around the country.
– Key timelines for both you and your borrowers
– Details on the forgiveness process
– Borrower information requirements
– The “early forgiveness” process
– Preparing for the flood of forgiveness requests
Plus, hear guidance on dealing with unique situations:
– Loan balances that do not qualify for forgiveness
– Borrowers that went out of business or filed bankruptcy
– Future servicing and reporting of PPP loans via Colson
Registration fee includes:
4 logins per credit union for CUBG Members.
2 logins for all other statuses.
Cancellations within 30 days of the session will be charged a 15% administrative fee.
Cancellations within 7 days of the session will be charged 50% of the normal fee.
Educational materials are proprietary and will only be provided to course attendees.