Recorded from a live session on May 9, 2019.
The examination process can be stressful and challenging. With years of experience in helping credit unions manage this process, CUBG has the expertise to help you successfully navigate your next exam.
Join CUBG’s Mike Smith for a webinar on successful strategies to help you prepare for and manage the MBL examination process.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- The examiner perspective and how they look at your portfolio
- Pursuing a cooperative approach
- Staying organized and proactively managing risks
- How to best communicate during the exam
- Managing examiner feedback constructively (even if you disagree)
Plus, learn how to establish a relationship with your examiner and the key steps you should take after your examination is complete.
Duration: 60 minutes