This webinar gives an overview of the most common regulations and compliance issues CUBG’s business deposits experts are asked about. This video serves as a training tool for credit union staff of essential regulations impacting business accounts.
The topics covered in this course include:
- Regulation D (Reserve Requirements)
- Regulation CC (Check Holds)
- Regulation GG (Internet Gambling)
- Regulation DD (Truth in Savings)
- Regulation E (Electronic Funds Transfers)
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Internal Revenue Code
Suggested audience: Operations/compliance staff, branch managers, business loan officers, new accounts staff, and any member services staff who open business deposit accounts or take business loan applications.
Length: 9 minutes
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.