Duration: 72 minutes
Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) have become industry standards in deposits and are common products for credit union business members. However, both also come with their own regulations and challenges. Managing risk is essential to protect both the credit union and the member.
Join CUBG’s Liz Volin for this webinar recorded live on June 8, 2023 and learn how you can identify and mitigate risk.
– Policies and procedures for ACH and RDC
– The importance of annual reviews
– Sample applications, agreements, and risk grade scorecards
– Mitigating and identifying risk
– Understanding ACH and RDC products
– Tools to use in training your credit union staff
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.