Duration: 95 minutes
Understanding a borrower’s ability to repay the loan is the cornerstone of commercial loan underwriting.
As the primary source of repayment, cash flow is the most important factor in making a loan decision. Join CUBG in this session on January 19, 2022 as we discuss the basics of business cash flow including the most commonly used cash flow ratios and how and when to use them.
In this webinar, we discuss:
– Commonly used cash flow formulas
– EBITDA vs. NOI and when to use each
– The components of each formula and commonly used ratios
– When and how to make adjustments to cash flow
– The typical goals and benchmarks for cash flow by industry
Purchase Terms & Conditions
After the order is approved, you’ll receive an email with links to download the education materials. After you download, you will be able to save the files to your shared network and use the training for your credit union going forward.