CUBG’s network of more than 600 credit unions provides ample opportunities for credit unions looking to buy or sell commercial loans.
Business Loan Participation Network
CUBG facilitates the process for both buying and selling credit unions with standardized practices and agreements that simplify the transaction for credit union participants.
We seek out quality lead lenders in the credit union industry to share loans with the participation network.
CUBG will also service the transaction on behalf of the participants allowing the lead lender one point of contact for multiple participants in every transaction.
Benefits of the CUBG Participation Network
- Easy matching of buyers and sellers
- Liquidity when you need it
- Manage your caps: total MBLs and loans-to-one-borrower
- Increase asset yields
CU Business Group facilitates the entire process
- Due diligence on the participating credit unions
- Underwriting and credit quality
- Standardized processes and documentation
- Pricing the loan and the participation
- Marketing the participation
Quality control provided by CU Business Group
- Standardized loan documents and participation agreements
- Participation accounting standards
- Investor reporting and funds management
- Participation network service standards
Here are some recent examples of loans offered through the CUBG network.
|PROPERTY LOCATION||TYPE OF PROPERTY||AMOUNT OFFERED||DSCR||LTV||RATE TO PARTICIPANTS
|Greece, NY||60-unit Multi-Family Property||$2,495,937||1.25||80%||3.50%|
|El Paso, TX||72-room Hospitality Property||$4,050,000||1.99||79%||4.275%|
|Kent, WA||Multi-Family Property||$540,000||1.25||60%||4.00%|
|New Milford, CT||Religious Facility||$8,478,000||1.50||59%||4.00%|
|Portland, OR||Hospitality Property||$4,725,000||1.96||70%||4.50%|
|Houston, TX||Two, Mixed-Used Buildings||$5,000,000||1.57||60%||4.35%|