Date: August 8, 2024
Time: 11:00 a.m. Pacific
Duration: 90 minutes
Construction and development (C&D) loans can be lucrative for credit unions. However, C&D lending also poses a variety of unique challenges.
Whether you are looking to get started in construction lending or interested in enhancing your current program, this webinar will give you the tools you need to succeed.
This webinar will discuss:
– Construction loan types, loan structures, and terms
– Key risk factors in C&D lending
– Regulatory rules and guidance
– Developing policies and procedures for construction lending
– Underwriting construction loans, including reviewing plans, budgets, and feasibility
– Managing the construction period including inspections, draws, title work, and monitoring
– When to use third-party assistance and how to find it
For live webinars, a full-team registration includes multiple attendees for your credit union. Please include these emails in the notes section at checkout. Each attendee will need a unique login link for access.
A recording of the session is also available for full-team access registrations upon request. For individual registrations for webinars, the recording will be available to purchase after the session. If you registered as an individual, you can request a discount code to use on the recording purchase.
Educational materials are proprietary and are not to be shared outside of the purchasing credit union.